Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy, did I catch hell for buying this one..... my kids want it, my wife doesn't.... It just came in today... I guess if anybody is interest, I will sell it for pretty cheap. It is brand new... I took it out of the box and put the windscreen on and foot pegs. It came with a container for mixing the fuel. It'll support 300lbs., weighs about 45lbs., has a 45cc motor and will do about 45mph. Check out the "swingarm stand"... lol.

Too much for my 3yr old and 13yr old....

Taking it home will be like bringing a puppy home and then taking it away.

Sorry for the photo.. I just used my phone camera here at work.

Attachments

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not too sure how much shipping would be but without shipping I was hoping to get at least 250... but I am pretty flexible...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
why's it too much for the 13 y.o.? they gotta start somewhere

msf offers a dirt bike school for 6+ y.o.

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no... probably not too much for her.. but, I just bought my RC51 last month or so and I had to buy a matching jacket, helmet, gloves, new Joe Rocket boots, tank bag and an IPOD...... This was the icing on the cake when I told my wife I bought this... yikes!

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
:spank
QWIK1 said:
no... probably not too much for her.. but, I just bought my RC51 last month or so and I had to buy a matching jacket, helmet, gloves, new Joe Rocket boots, tank bag and an IPOD...... This was the icing on the cake when I told my wife I bought this... yikes!
:spank

lol.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I feel for you. I caught an asshole full as well with the R1 purchase. Anymore and I'll be sleeping on the Yammy!!

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
i think the shipping is whats going to kill you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts