Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
WOO HOO..... thanks for picking out the same exhaust I have Bobby! :boid

I'm just kidding. I won't be worried about it. The twin will always sound so much better. :twofinger

I'm happy for ya man. I know you have been wanting it for a while now. Now you can be one of those guys at Beef's that keeps reving his engine to hear his exhaust!!! :gay

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you thank you thank you, one and all... thank you. I'd love to tell the story behind what it took to finally bolt that thing on but I'll leave that between myself and the folks at Catfish Country.

Stock exhausts are so stupid, they've got a huge baffle right in the middle of the stupid thing that totally blocks the sound. Stupid stock pipes!

Oh yeah, I need to resize the pics, sorry they're so big.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Yo Naked Bobby, did u take the power terminal off the battery before installing it?

I could be wrong (or the peeps that told me), but if you do this it helps adjust the output right from the jump. If not it will happen over time.

Anyway, nice pipe bro. Its about time :headbang

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
B.E.T. said:
Yo Naked Bobby, did u take the power terminal off the battery before installing it?

I could be wrong (or the peeps that told me), but if you do this it helps adjust the output right from the jump. If not it will happen over time.

Anyway, nice pipe bro. Its about time :headbang
If it is anythign like a car he can still do that. Just take the positive cable off and touch it to the negative post. It will cause immediate system drain and the PCM will go the through the adaptive learning process quicker. I don't know if this holds true for bikes. But it is a good theory with the piple added

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hhhmmmm interesting theory. Like most men, I just went to turnin bolts and screws. Directions? [email protected] directions lol.... this guy, directions! Anyways... I guess it'll have to adapt. :dunno

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
You could still do it.

You have the Polk County Education I have. We can't read the directions so why bother?

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
I do not suggest touching the two terminals, but disconnecting the battery is recommended. Pull the cable (negative) for at least 15 minutes, then reconnect. Should be good to go!

Gov.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts