Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
how do you like the structure? does it sit well? Give us a review after you ride it. Nice bike bro

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Looks good I want one soo bad, but I can't afford one right now !!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
how much did u pay for it? I think they sell that same one at a dealer here, except they have Nicky Hayden stickers and stuff all over it... They go for $599 here

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it off of eBay, won the bid at $180 USD (always bid when there's 30 seconds left). The guy also has a cushion of $100 for shipping and then taxes. Came to about $340 after taxes and insurance. So that's roughly $478 CDN which is pretty damn good.

The bike rides sweet! Pretty quick at that too! Doesn't have a tach or speedo but I'd say it does a good 30 mph. Still bone stock and still breaking in the engine too. The thing doesn't have any shocks (front or rear) so the ride can be pretty rough at times. Accelleration is pretty good and it's so flickable it's rediculous! But then imagine a 36" or less wheelbase. :D

I've always wanted one of these and was under the impression that they ALL cost $3000+. The one I got is a Chinese knockoff of the Blata's. So it's quite affordable and performs well enough for me. I'm looking at getting another one soon. Detuned and training wheels for my little daughter. :D It's funny with her on it, it's actually full scale to her!

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
That bike is sweet! One thing though, let me get this straight. You won it for $180 USD but it came to $340? $478 CND? :confused:

I just bought a cheapie $200 one last night, and it is a HOOT! :lol
They are sooo flickable I thought I was going to crash the thing the minute I got on!
Once I got used to it, it was a riot! I figure I'll be scuffing in my new knee pucks on this thing much quicker than
my big bike.

I put up pics this weekend...

It's for the kids, man! The kids...

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jk750 said:
That bike is sweet! One thing though, let me get this straight. You won it for $180 USD but it came to $340? $478 CND? :confused: QUOTE]

Yeah, every seller on eBay like to inflate their shipping prices and add 'imaginary taxes' etc... :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts