Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Don't like the red. Black would have been better with the white. I'd love to see the 848 in yellow! :)

I'd like to see more pics of your Husaberg! :banana

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't like the red. Black would have been better with the white. I'd love to see the 848 in yellow! :)

I'd like to see more pics of your Husaberg! :banana
that was my exact thought to.

I was going to try and see if they would put the white plastics on the black one at first.

in person though the red grows on you, I wont do red and the flat black one didnt do it for me.

I started a post in the general section with a husaberg pic "after 12 years on teh same ninja 600"

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Fantastic Bike! Most of my riding buddies ride Ducati, with the Multistrada being predominant. But My friend and Mentor got a red 848 and the thing is sex,,,,just plain sex! I would love to add an EVO(is that the all black one?) to my stable.

Great choise and I hope you dig the hell out of it!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When the 848 came out, the first thing I said to the dealer was "Why didn't they do that white with a red frame?!?". Very nice. Looks unfortunately like the bike of the guy who crashed in front of me at turn 11 of Laguna Seca. Don't be that guy.

KeS
ya I'm doing my best

the canyons i ride in leave very little room for error of any kind.

i replaced a ninja 600 that the bars never touched the ground and no tickets either after 12 years.

hope to keep this tradition alive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.