Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this problem? Whenever I am riding, it always seems like my face itches.. it's like my brain knows that I can't itch it, so it tells it to itch and drive me crazy.. :mad:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
ibjames said:
Does anyone else have this problem? Whenever I am riding, it always seems like my face itches.. it's like my brain knows that I can't itch it, so it tells it to itch and drive me crazy.. :mad:
My nose usually does

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
My nose usually does
Mine too....

Some people on this board have to pee all the time when they ride too....

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
it happens @ night to me.. right in the middle of my back, though

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Mine too....

guess we know who cant keep a secret.

:)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Mine too....

Next time I'll pee in your mouth...

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
umm... yuck

·
Registered
452 Posts
ibjames said:
Why can't you itch it? Just flip open your visor and scratch away. It happens to me once in a while.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I always get an itch right on the top of my head. Tell me someone has a way to itch that while riding.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Jake said:
I always get an itch right on the top of my head. Tell me someone has a way to itch that while riding.
Put ants in your hair and as they walk around they will scratch your head...

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
spread honey on the head and a handful of bees in the helmet before the long journey. not only will the honey keep the scalp moist and cool but the bees will give a relaxing vibrating feel and keep all the itches away.

thats a tip from your uncle dave.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
you mean like a baby shower? silly, those are for girls.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
That's called crabs man, that's why when the stripper asks if you want a strawberry you say no. see the doc.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
maybe everyone needs to lay off the crack?? just a suggestion lol.. i know the feeling =)

·
Registered
348 Posts
it's the inside of my right ear for me...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ha ha ha.. I haven't checked the forums in a while and I see this post.. ha ha..

I was beginning to think it was only me.. pisses me off.. I can't itch it because my glove has one of those mini wiper things on it so it doesn't fit.. plus my glove is scratchy in general..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts