Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ended up going on a memorial ride for my best friends cousin who was killed in a car accident last year on Sunday. My buddy called me at 8:00 am and told me to meet him in town at 8:45 am so it was pretty short notice but you don't have to ask me twice (my wife doesn't seem to like that all too much however!! :flipa ). It was about 145 Harleys and my friend and I on sportbikes. Believe it or not but we did not get harrassed the whole time!! I was surprised. I was definately in the minority because of my bike choice but I was also the minority in the gear I wore (sp). Out of all those riders I saw maybe 10 helmets at the most. I just had to laugh. It was quite the experience that's for sure. I still had a good time despite all the HD's around! :cheers

Sorry but I didn't get any pics. I am always the dumbass that forgets to brab the damn camera. :bitchslap I blame in on the short notice I got. (Even though I probably would have forgotten anyways!! :rolleyes)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
See? It's all about the ride, not the vehicle that takes you. I'm glad you had fun, though!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
It's amazing. There are cruiser guys out there that accept us as part of the motorcycling community!

Seriously, about the gear. After seeing some roadrash/broken eyesocket pics, I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to wear gear. But it is your choice. +1 for you.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Why wasn't I asked to do this ride? Wait a minute, 145 Hogs, nevermind, I'm busy. :twofinger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts