Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be funny to put my last wreck up on the board. This is used to be 1995 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor before the no parking sign decided it didn't like police cars :eek:nfloor

Attachments

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Maybe you should have parked somewhere else. :lao

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I think so :eek:nfloor
I did total the car, radar, camera unit, lightbar, pittman arm, radiator, fan, fan shroud, oil cooler, windshield and took a chunk out of the dash. Missed my right hand by a few inches and my head by not much more. Amazing what a street sign can do to a car at 48mph.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Ya know,I'm thinking that dude in the avatar might loose some weight if he keeps moving like that.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Any chance you could commondeer one of the plug wires? One of my buddies bought a 95 Crown Vic with cop package as a company vehicle and needs one.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ASCI_Blue said:
Any chance you could commondeer one of the plug wires? One of my buddies bought a 95 Crown Vic with cop package as a company vehicle and needs one.

You just need a sprk plug wire or which one bro and I will get you one.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bpmull said:
Were you chasing someone?

I was enroute to a pursuit that the county dept. was involved in. I was planning to set up spike strips when I got closer to the pursuit. Another motorist cut me off and it was either hit a late 70's model Ford F-100 in the ass or take the street sign....with the grief I caught I should have hit the damn truck :lol I was traveling a steady 48 mph the truck was traveling about 15 mph.

Alaska, like the avatar huh bro? :eek:nfloor I am planning to keep up for about a week then switch to another.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mikem317 said:
Hmmmm, you almost halfway to a convertible, right? :lol

:lol just about...almost had a convertible body too.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
no shit? lemme ask my partner I'll get back to you tonight.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
#1 and #2 plug/wire

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ASCI_Blue said:
#1 and #2 plug/wire

Here's the million dollar question....you want them new or used?? The reason I ask, we have 6 cars that are going to auction soon and will be no problem getting the used wires, we still have a couple on the road and garage has to keep spare parts in stock for them so I might be able to get new ones for you. I go back to work Wed. and will find out for you.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
They have to work. So whichever will work for me.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Any updates yet?

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn, forgot to pass this on.....gotta a mechanic that is supposed to pull the wires sometime this week. He is doing it sorta low profile...hehehe

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here's what happened to a bud of mine (city) when I was still an officer (county). If you look closely at the interior pic you can see his boot still wedged between the steering collum and whats left of the dash.

Attachments

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ohhhh shit!!! Is he ok now??? And thought I was lucky with a street sign missing my head by a few inches in my crash!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yea he's ok now, was just doing a welfare call in his area when a DD blew through a redlight on him. Broke his leg and cracked his pelvis, got his hand crunched by the mpc console when it landed in his lap. Car went airborne barrel rolled twice and landed 45 degrees to the left of the road about 68 feet from point of impact. I was off duty but working a side job close by and the first thing he said to me was, "I just bought them damn boots!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts