Sport Bikes banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Five-0 said:
I know this may sound cheesy, but Ive gotten good results with "Contact 13" for shit like that as well. When the "Q" gym was still there before it became 24 hour fitness, My wife got taken advantage of by one of there managers and they didnt wanan give her money back. We called Corprate, and I even brought a uniformed Metro Officer in there with me who theretend to book him for fraud... still he claimed everything was legal.

Gave Contact 13 a call, they called me right back I explained what had happened, and they were all over that. They did a story on "what to be careful of" for gym memberships. Interviwed my wife, and the Que Immediatly said they would refund our money as long as there name wasnt mentioned in the story. We got our money the same day.
Ding Ding Ding.......that's what I was 'splainin.

Grats Lloyd. Sounds like you're on the downhill slope finally. Tune them fuckers up mang. :hshot

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
UPDATE: CAR HAS BEEN FIXED...... Everything has been taken care of, at no cost to me. Picked it up today. Its a total shame I have to threaten these people with the BBB and Attorneys before they will do the right thing. I am glad they finally fixed the issues, but the whole situation made this a learning experience. For one, I learned that I should never drive off a lot with a verbal promise. I also learned that buying a used car is a gamble, and from now on, If I buy used, It will only be with Carmax. Period.

The last thing I learned is that these big companys want you to go away. They will stone wall you, pass you off to everyone else, etc.... Its when you threaten legal action or start sending complaints to the main office is when they want to " Take Care Of You". Thank god for my attorney, and the Better Business Bureau.

My warning still stands, Watch out for Desert Toyota, and Desert Auto Group in General. I still will never do business with them again, even though they finally took care of me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm glad you were able to threaten them into doing the right thing. It sucks that there are companies out there that try to screw over the average joe. I'm assuming most people just go away because it's "Too much hassel." I'm one of them and I guess part of the problem that they think they can get away with it. But now I can look back at "Lloyd vs. Big Bussiness" and get the right thing done.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Are you still going to follow through with the BBB ?

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Clayface said:
Are you still going to follow through with the BBB ?
I am not sure how it works, they did fix the issue, I would guess that the whole complaint would be dropped... Any insight?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts