Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening people, I've spent the day putting all the best bits of the practice and race footage I took on our trip over during this year TT.. I've made one every year for the last 3 years now... I hope I've captured the magic... its quite long but no music... filmed all over the island... we ride about on pushbikes to see as much as we possibly can.. Hope you enjoy

Copy and paste -

·
Registered
461 Posts
the electric bikes sound crazy!

My wife and I are going to plan a trip go in the next year or two. Any advice on where to stay/where to watch? We'd be going for 2 week probably and seeing more of the UK also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your gonna do the TT make sure you book the ferry plenty of time ahead and ~I mean like 9 months to a year before... The ferry always fills up and you don't want to be disappointed... Get your self on IOMTT.com the official website and on to the forums on there- loads of helpful information and people who will help you out with advise :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great job with that footage and those camera angles/locations. Nice spectating spots you found. I went, most epic trip ever! I did the VIP pkg., pricey but worth it to meet everyone, talk, drink, chat with the riders. Got a Team pass and was able to be in the starting area, spent time and made friends with Brandon Cretu's crew. Top Notch guys all around.
Experience not to be missed.

If motorcycling/road racing has a Holy Grail or a Mecca, Isle of Man is it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts