Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It outlasted my last relationship! hehehe But alas, all good things must come to an end...I just picked up a pink 4G mini...right away I am not feeling the USB link...slow as all heck!

Well, I am off to test it out!

I am going to try and salvage my old one...I have to get a 20G hard drive and I am back in business! $500 is a bit much for a paper weight.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
First your phone, now your IPOD... :)

·
wuka man
849 Posts
i have 3yrs insurance on my own...and it started in jan :D

an IPod without insurance is asking for issues. just an FYI

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i agree with the insurance part for sure. long live the ipod!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
My IPOD only has a 1 year Apple Year Warranty :(

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
beafer said:
i have 3yrs insurance on my own...and it started in jan :D

an IPod without insurance is asking for issues. just an FYI

First off if you had not had the 3 year insurance on it Beafer, cause if not you probably would have messed it up after the first crash.. but since you have insurance, nothing will happen to it until the insurance runs out. I don't know what my IPOD insurance is being that I got it as an incentive from work.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought the extra care was not valid in Florida...the one that just died lasted almost three years...I kind of wanted a new one anyway...my 20G looks like those old brick phones compared to the new photo iPods much less the smaller ones.

I am digging this mini so far...nice compact design

...still no phone...hopefully I will be able to pick it up tomorrow...it kind of sucks not having my cell...yet it feels liberating not having any electronic leashes...it has been a good 14 years since I have not been instantly accessible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts