Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
wait, so the blinker is just that round light that sits inside the fairing? Does that even count as having a blinker?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those do look like a good fit. Diffinetly looks better than the stockies. Loks good. By the way how are those mirrors they work pretty good?

·
Registered
753 Posts
I think your just a little better off than having absalutely no blinkers, those things would be dificult to see from a rear view mirror in a car. For the Bling factor i admit they are cool looking.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
there's a thread on here w/t those blinkers and one thing that was brought up is the visibility of the blinker seeing that its on a flat surface.. looks good though

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sprninja said:
By the way how are those mirrors they work pretty good?
can't see shit, i think i'll put back the stock ones, visibility is something can afford to lose......i'm just wainting for someone to sell them to...

as for the blinkers, there small but i think thatwont be much of a problem...

·
King of Found the Ground
146 Posts
i think the bike looks pretty sweet naked. when i change my oil on my 04 600 i might keep em off for a day or two. now i can finally have my SV!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
they look good

·
Registered
488 Posts
lookin good.. i never liked them, but I have seen them on a few applications that I like..

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
I have sold about 50 of those now.. fricken awsome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts