Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was moving some picture files around this evening and realized how much my bikes changed since I brought her home last year to today.
Some pictures of the progression as she grows up.....Though I would share

Attachments

·
Superbike Racer
72 Posts
Sweet bike!
Do you have any more things planned, or maybe a more appropriate question is:- is there any room for any more mods?! :D
Seriously tho I'm only making my first mods and through your (and other's) pics, I can see what mods would work with my bike.
Looking forward to more mods...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlackfazerFZ6 said:
Sweet bike!
Do you have any more things planned, or maybe a more appropriate question is:- is there any room for any more mods?! :D
Seriously tho I'm only making my first mods and through your (and other's) pics, I can see what mods would work with my bike.
Looking forward to more mods...
Thanks for the compliment, as for more mods hmm don't have anything in mind but then again most of the ones I have done so far were ones that just kinda fell in my lap so I just jumped on the deals offered me or things that pop into my head late at night, I do plan to install a Power commander soon got it on order from my dealer and should be here next week. I think its a sickness and should be called mod fever :lao you either get cured or run out of money which ever comes first :lol .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts