Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out he got one today!!!

Shes a beast ..I love it

..

Same color and all ....Thing comes up like a damn SV!
 

·
King of Found the Ground
Joined
·
146 Posts
the banana looks good on that bike. but those are way over priced. its based on old technology of the f3. looks just like my old f2 engine. i'd go with the sv650 before i got that and pay alot less too. but other than that its a sweet looking bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
doa8 said:
the banana looks good on that bike. but those are way over priced. its based on old technology of the f3. looks just like my old f2 engine. i'd go with the sv650 before i got that and pay alot less too. but other than that its a sweet looking bike.

I'm pretty sure that's a 919. The 600s are available with real paint finishes. Absurd that Honda does not sell the 919 with actual paint on them here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
Looks like it says 599 on the tailsection to me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
Thats definitely the 599. Got a lot of bad reviews....well I can't say bad reviews.....but really cause the price tag was much higher than better 600cc bikes in the same class. Heard it rides nice tho.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Nice bike man! I like Honda almost as much as my Yamaha's!
Don't worry about what the guys on here say, as long as you got the bike that YOU wanted. It's your money, so spend it how you want.
Enjoy it and stay safe guy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,767 Posts
other than the exhaust it looks good to me.
 

·
rectal rooter
Joined
·
482 Posts
Pyromaniac said:
Looks like it says 599 on the tailsection to me

that is the 919. great looking bike. i have heard good reviews about it too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
kranok said:
that is the 919. great looking bike. i have heard good reviews about it too.
Listen...it's the 599 not the 919.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
646 Posts
I LOVE the flat black, and the exhaust is nice as hell. cool bike man.
 

·
I own license2ill
Joined
·
5,679 Posts
I love the color and the bike for that matter. If I was gona get a nakid that is the bike I would get if the price was right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
That is kinda weird it does look like it says 599. But the flat colors we only done on the 919 and the 599 got the reg paint but either way congrats but the matte uranium green on thiose is sick looking.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top