Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is Redline600, my name wont let me post attachments, so I'm posting them on my friends name. This is my 04 CBR600RR. It has custom LED turn signals in the footpegs, front flushmounts, alot of carbon fiber. heat shield, chain guard,air scoops,rear sets,tripple tree cover,tank guard, bar ends, front sprocket cover,grips. i also have a custom fender eliminator, rear shifter, race replica stickers, frame and spool sliders, vortex up 3 teeth in the raer sprocket. and probally some other stuff but im A.D.D. and i dont want to type anymore. ohh look soemthing shiny. :blowme

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks great, but I'm not a big fan of stickers. Especially the flaming one that totally distracts from the rest of the bike, and the two on the swingarm. Still, love the black/silver RRs.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Beautiful! Move the Woody sticker to just below the gray wing, and it'll be 100%

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can move them, i know a funny place but while working on my bike in the garage. it tiped over. and the only scratch that was on the whole thing was near the bolt hole on the fairing, o well tho thanks for the comments, keep thme coming.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Very nice bike...
but I agree, the stickers don't look good. the once at the bottom are ok and the dunlop but the 2 on the swing arm and especialy the flaming one are BAD !
Realy nice bike thou.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I personally love the swingarm stickers, and the fairing stickers, make it look like a race bike IMO.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Awesome bike, even with the stickers the styling of that is sick. The first picture looks amazing, i'd make that your avatar when you get back to your account

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
that bike looks sweet, my brother in law has 1000 rr let me ride it but it was right off the showroom floor

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Looks good, but why do ppl have to change what was already perfect? I'm not big on mods.....

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Mods are great and all, as long as they don't involve stickers........

Very Nice bike bro, clean

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
You said, "ALOT" of carbon fiber, yet I can't see any. Did you paint match it for the bike or something? :confused:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
You know what would look sweet, if you got the Honda Repsol GP racing replica kit and had it painted with the Repsol decals clear coated into it. My bikes the Yamaha Red Bull racing replica, I got the kit from Alloutgraphics.com and they have pics of bikes with the decals already on them so you can get an idea of what it looks like.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Now this is what I'm talking about :cool:
I had never seen a replica like that until I got to Italy. Now I see them all the time, some are shitty jobs, some are very well done. Hell I see Repsol replica scooters, I guess it's the cool thing to do here.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Well GP racing is huge over there! They eat, breathe, and sleep GP. You ever see the # of people who attend GP races over there when its 41* outside and pouring rain, the tracks are sold out, thats how I wish AMA was over here.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That replica was a beauty, If done right, it would look incredible

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
My bf did the job on my bike, the kit costs like $54 and my bf will paint and clear coat the graphics on cheap if you want the replica job like the pic. However if none of your graphics on your mids are clear coated in you can just take a heat gun to get the decals off w/o any mess and apply the graphics your self w/o having to get it repainted and just have them clear coated to preserve them from any fade. PM jackingjerry, he lives in Winter Haven FL if you're interested:).

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
firefighter81 said:
You said, "ALOT" of carbon fiber, yet I can't see any. Did you paint match it for the bike or something? :confused:
I'm posting a reply here, speaking for my friend. His name on here is Redline600.... But yeah, he does have a lot of carbon fiber detailing. It's just the camera lighting and angle makes it show up as black. It's there though, trust me!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts