Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it appeared to me that my user name has been deleted so I will be starting fresh.

who else has this happened to? Post up!

God Bless

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Word...

Starting over...oh well!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yup, it happened to everyone. Yes it sucks, but the site is running much better now. I think it's for the best. You can still browse the old forums, minus about a week.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Changed names. Couldn't really be TL_Benman anymore since I haven't ridden a TL in a few years now. Don't think I'll stop flying the Eagle anytime soon, so this one should stick around for a while. :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Well not a bad thing but the first time I came here they had just lost the posts and now they did a whole new wipe- it doesn't seem that it would be that hard to keep user accounts- every other site does it.

Yeah the site may have been slow, but that was because everyone and their brother attached pictures instead of uploading them to imagestation or cardomain, etc. The site will just get back into the same condition unless they stop the image attachment.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Captal said:
Well not a bad thing but the first time I came here they had just lost the posts and now they did a whole new wipe- it doesn't seem that it would be that hard to keep user accounts- every other site does it.

Yeah the site may have been slow, but that was because everyone and their brother attached pictures instead of uploading them to imagestation or cardomain, etc. The site will just get back into the same condition unless they stop the image attachment.
Not true...the site was slow, and we started over because the database was corrupted. Now with a new, clean database, we won't have the issues that we had before.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts