Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my ex b/f when we went to the track last Dec. He's a hottie in his leathers :leghump and can ride like the wind too!!! :headbang

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I only came here to make one connection...... does this thread have anything to do with the "why is EX sex so good?" thread? Just made an assumption... :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
yummy RSixxxy.. have any more?? :D:D hint*** gotta love the men in leahers..... awwwww I faint!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uhh actually I do hondagirrl!! LOL but......I won't post those up without his permission...sooooo...maybe have to ask him that when I chat with him this week!!

You horny girl you!! :lol

japbike--yes I can get some more leather pics--they are in my old computer but I can just get him to email me track ones since we bought CDs that day at the track!! :)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, good greif girl, call him and get the pics.. geesh, you can't leave me hanging like this! LEATHERS! LEATHERS!!

Oh, nothing better then a man in racing leathers.. :D SWEEEEEEEEEET! I think men need to just walk around the house all day in um...If they would do that, I would clean the house nakked. :D deal?!?!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Girl I hear ya!! But I would feel sorry for the poor guy..it is hot in those leathers :) Have to peel them off and give him a nice sponge bath :2fingers

Ok ok ok...I will give him a ring later on today...he gets pretty busy at work...so let me see what I can fanagle--don't want to leave my girl hanging like that!! :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwww Thanks for thinking of me! :D weeeeeeeeeee!!

and who cares if they get hot in leathes, they're supposed to! hell, I'll bathe um off! With my TOUNGE!! hahah! :headbang

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Ms. japbike....I called him up today to get me the pics so I will either have them in my email by later tonight or I will just go get them tomorrow!!! heh heh

hondagirl--sorry I asked and he does not want naked photos of him or any of his parts on the net---so, alas, they are there for only me to enjoy!!! :leghump

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WOOHOO, new leather pics! how sykes am I?! YEA! ehhh, no biggie on the nakkie pics.. would of been cool, but some maybe scared to be someones wallpaper.. hahah!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah--he's just not an exhibitionist and a tad bit shy!! :) I can respect that though...hey as long as I get to look at them...it's all good!!! :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope not Cash!!! Cash was actually in front of him in the pic

Geeze I thought everyone knew who my recent ex was!! :lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Girl you knew about me and SC!! LOL I thought stuff in the bike community spreads like wildfire!!! LOL

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Girl what are you smokin' :bongs or drinkin' :alky LOL j/k

You mentioned SC in one of your posts when MsDaytona posted up awhile ago about paint jobs for bikes. Seductive Cycles--I used to ride and be in the club??!! Remember now? heee heee

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You mean my ex--he's not in SC--he's the Parts Mgr at Cahill's here in Tampa--Yamaha dealership!!

Damn it and I keep forgetting to get his cd with his other leather pics!! And I have seen him for the past 3 days!! I am a bad girl!! I will get them though :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
YUM, this is why I need to start dating strictly guys who have bikes, lol, I'm so sick of my leatherless guys, not to mention the guys who think they are the shit because of their cars...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts