Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent in a letter to Two Wheels Only, a UK mag. It's my fave monthly read, so I figured I should let them know. Somehow they decided it was the best letter they'd gotten this month, lol. It's in the July issue, if you happen upon it at the local Borders or Barnes and Noble.

I just told them a little about me and gave them some praise on their work.

I sent them a pic of my CBR, but they didn't put that in (they used some of their own pics to illustrate my touring with an issue back in October, lol). It seems I'm eligible for some Oxtar boots, but... is that good for someone in the US? I dunno. Gonna check out their site now to dig up some info (www.two.tv)

But it's cool that they printed it. I also had a letter printed in the second issue of Super Streetbike a while back. Now if I could only get them to hire me as a freelancer, I'd be all set :slaugh

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Ive made it into Superbike and Fast Bike mags on quite a few occasions in the past. Had a standing invite from, both to come over and they would supply bikes to go riding with em... (read as todays a good day to die invite) :lol they both lose a writer/editor a year to fatal crashes..... :(

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I LOVE that mag. All the other crap mags (sport rider, cycle world, etc.) just recycle each other's shit (they're all owned by Primedia anyways). I read those other mags once through and I never care to pick them up again. I've got a few issues of TWO that I've read cover to cover 10 times each. It's a great mag.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You heard the man ( Alex ) buy two mags , ha ha ha !! Great read. I cant put it down either

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Ive made it into Superbike and Fast Bike mags on quite a few occasions in the past. Had a standing invite from, both to come over and they would supply bikes to go riding with em... (read as todays a good day to die invite) :lol they both lose a writer/editor a year to fatal crashes..... :(
That was you huh? I remember.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, TWO is by far the best mag out there.. Actually I figured out how not to ruin the covers - keep my copy in the mailer till I'm done reading it. No need to buy two copies (sorry, Alex) lol

KH, why didn't you take them up on their offer? So you woulda had to ride a little hard :lol I think I would have gone anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts