Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This the neighbors dog Blue,she's 14 years old and can hardly walk(she never goes home)

When she thinks I need to be protected she'll bark at whatever it is then scratch on the door wanting a treat for her efforts.The owner says I'm making her fat. :lol

Attachments

·
Banned
436 Posts
um,...... oooookay.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's raining and I'm bored.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
that's awesome AC. I really like dogs, espeically ones that don't go home, my bf says I have a very tender heart (and I do for animals)

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silent_R1 said:
that's awesome AC. I really like dogs, espeically ones that don't go home, my bf says I have a very tender heart (and I do for animals)

I can go to someones house and they tell me "be carfull of the dog/cat it doesn't like anybody",and the thing will come jump in my lap.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
:eek:nfloor dang ZZ shoulda spelled welcom"e" right LOLz that was funny as hell. Now onto my version, one that prolly fills tha Alaskains current mood (rainy) better....hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

My spelling sucks and i was 2nd geussing myself on how to spell welcome.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I gather that mat doesn't appreciate being stepped on....

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
You should quit the post whoring AC..... :D Yeah I'm bored too, I should probably work on that art project...

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spike said:
You should quit the post whoring AC.....
:lol :lol
I could go out side and put my new brake pads on but with it raining the freaken skeeters is everywhere.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I wish I had a freakin bike to ride... hopefully by wednesday I'll get my twofiddy back and I can ride it till I can sell it. My weekends are getting really boring, I need the damn bike back!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spike said:
I wish I had a freakin bike to ride... hopefully by wednesday I'll get my twofiddy back and I can ride it till I can sell it. My weekends are getting really boring, I need the damn bike back!

You should spend a winter in the frozen north.I bring the bike inside so I can at least sit on it and I've posted on here while I was sitting on it. :lol

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I can go to someones house and they tell me "be carfull of the dog/cat it doesn't like anybody",and the thing will come jump in my lap.

Haha, thats just like me. Animals especially dogs can sense when a person is ok.

When I was building pools we had a customer that had a "attack" rottenwilder... LMAO Owner warned us NEVER to approach the home if no one was there pre-arranged to meet us and subdue the rotten mutt. Owner was 100% German prolly still has SS insignia oin his butt!

One day I go there no body around. I had a bunch of stuff to do and wasnt about to wait around. Some old Macdonalds french fries did the trick!

I slowly approached the gate sitting down when I was aboiut 10 feet away and slid up to it (the whole time the dog is foaming at the mouth knawing at the chain link fence, and snarling), I risk a finger by offering him a FF. The snarling stops. He sniffs it backs up tilts his head.... (hilarious... you could almost see smoke coming out his ears!) slowly creeps up to it sniffs it again and takes it sits down and slowly eats it! Comes back looks at me and the tail gave a little wag!

Haha I knew I had a new buddy then! :) a few more FF's and we were like best friends! I hopped over the fence (scary part, the dog was a badass...) and he was all over me licking me LMAO He wouldnt leave me alone!! He's come up and fekkin steal tools from me to get me to pay attention to him!! Once the pool was done he would drop them in the pool! (I needed a clue I was workin too hard and needed a swim hehe he'd be right in there with mr! :) ) Yep i love dogs!

The owner blew a gasket when he came home!!! Fucker tried to SUE me!!! No shit!!! Claimed I ruined his dog. ASSHOLE. As soon as I got my job done I asked for paymenrt he refused, I took him to court because he had tried to screw me and won. I refused any extra $$ for trouble. Just got what was due and said thanks. He called me a week later wanting me to come back and do more work, I refused saying I wont do work for ASSHOLES and hung up :urowned

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

That was good story.

Ya know most animals are genital and kind it's just that the owners turn them bad.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
alaska cajun said:
:lol :lol
I could go out side and put my new brake pads on but with it raining the freaken skeeters is everywhere.

Imagaine how it is in the Tropics.... they run in packs! Almost was abducted last night..... carried off to a skeeter BBQ. You can hear the rap music over the buzzin sound :eek: :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 42 Posts