Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm sure that everyone read my thread about my one dog having heartworms.

My other dog is just fine and normal...well, as normal as can be for a coonhound.

He's kinda been melancholy today without the other dog here...so I figured I'd play with him.

I put on all of my riding gear. Black jacket, black boots, black helmet, and black gloves...and went to chase him...and he yelped and ran and hid. He was scared to DEATH of me in my riding gear!! He wouldn't come near me until I took my helmet off...even then he was fairly unsure of what was going on!! It was hilarious!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
AWWW...poor thing!! My one cat is scared of me when I put on my riding boots or race boots--just just runs for some reason after seeing me in them LOL

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
My dog used to hate me in my gear, now it doesn't bother her. Let's just hope that the next guy to break into my house isn't a rider... :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
poor baby, you probably look alien-like to her in your helmet. on the other hand, I scare some of my friends when i put on my gear, does that count? :D

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
silent_R1 said:
poor baby, you probably look alien-like to her in your helmet. on the other hand, I scare some of my friends when i put on my gear, does that count? :D
I scare people when I take my helmet off :confused What are you saying? :D

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I have had a dog attack my leathers one day (while I was in them ), I have heard that dogs get confused by the smell of animal flesh on a human ? errrr not to sure about that theory but was glad I had the leathers on becaue he would have tore a chunk out of my leg if I didnt. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts