1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
Thats a sharp looking ride, I like the big fron headlight too

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
I like it, but damn those pictures make it look like it is a mile long too me.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
dude, the wheelbase looks naught but a few inches shorter than the stang behind it.

it IS a mile long! :eek:nfloor

but still, damn nice good sir!

·
Enlightened
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh it's long no doubt, 65.9" wheel base. Shorter than the 67.5" vrod or 70.9" raider though lol.
It has a pretty steep rake angle, good ground clearance and it's light for an almost 1700cc cruiser though. Which makes it handle much quicker and better than you might think. Definitely no top speed demon but the torque on this thing is a blast to play with.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Very nice! Buddy of mine recently went from sportbikes to a Warrior and absolutely loves it! Says he wishes he had done it years ago.

·
Enlightened
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice bike. I had one, 2008. Liked it. But in my opinion the only thing the M109R has on the Warrior is that kick ass engine. The 109 was clunky shifting, 100 lbs heavier, handled slower, and dragged pegs earlier.
As a total package I like the Warrior more.

you should have went with the suzuki m109r

·
Enlightened
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. I still love sportbikes, but the Warrior is a decent power cruiser compromise if you can live without the sportbike top end speed. It handles great for what it is and doesn't drag hard parts as early as most cruisers.

That said I think my next bike is going to be something along the lines of a KTM 690 Duke or Husqvarna 900 Nuda. I like to change it up.

Very nice! Buddy of mine recently went from sportbikes to a Warrior and absolutely loves it! Says he wishes he had done it years ago.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
That's a nice cruiser. Remember, it's one of the only ones with an aluminum frame. It's got great brakes and decent suspension, too. Nice bike! :cheers

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Nice ride!!! If i could afford it i would have so many different types of bikes , Not just Sportbike(s) ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts