Reckless01 said:
it came from this for those who dont know

I remember that bike...Paint job looks sweet :dblthumb

It does remind me a little of the car in Grease, though :lol

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blue did it for kicks at www.bluekustoms.com hes a master if you ever seen the plastics under the fur you will know how busted up that bike was....ALL the plastics on this bike were the ones it came with...he is a master at plastic repair for you guys who race or stunt....thanks for the compliment its been awhile but its finally nice

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yea..lol itll stay that way...no more stunting for me....and Baldman, why wouldnt i be serious?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Reckless01 said:
Baldman, why wouldnt i be serious?
No particular reason...just threw that in the incase you were mocking the owner (for whatever reason). The artist did a fabulous job with the paint...along with all the work he has illustrated on the website you linked. :dblthumb

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I'm wondering, what is that in the gray section of the paint? Looks like some creature or something, but I can't make it out for sure. Or am I just seeing things?

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ha ha ha L8 Braker...yea a new pipe is en route... as well is a freshly polished frame , and im gonna try and do something to the wheels...Baldman ....his name is Blue, he is a very talented artist, that bike was thrashed and he used the same plastics but repaired them all to new condition, thanks for the compliment. Firefighter....there is a Japaneese dragon in there as well as "Honda" in Japaneese :)

Edit to add: He does out of state work as well Via UPS...most of the stuff on his site was shipped to him and then re-shipped to the consumer...he is quite professional and reasonable...thats kind of hard to find with custom paint artists :D

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
looks good J.. If ya need a set of h2 race scrubs lemme know. i got a set here i had for the f4i. 30.00 lotsa tread left.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
where did you get it painted? you shoulda brought it to Blue....dood does wicked work :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Damn James, sweet looking...if he was able to do that to your bike he is a miracle worker.

Glad to have you back in the family.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Kenny its great to be back among friends :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bill 1st off...WOW man that chick in your avatiar is gonna make me go blind!! lol

2nd of all dont you remember my old pipe?? that Two Bros one that blew out all the packing?? lolol that thing got us caught by the cops twice....yea ill be gettin a new one...anyone got a slip on they wanna donate?? :) otherwise i got one lined up i can prollay score cheap

1 - 20 of 34 Posts