Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been meaning to get some pics up of the new bike and I just havent had the time to. had alot of shit going on lately but here they are finally

its a 2003 636

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
I see the pics, looks good man!

·
Registered
393 Posts
nice bike, but i would prefer kawi green lol

rearsets, adjustable levers, undertail and yosh exhaust, and are those led flushmounts? looks good

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice bike, but i would prefer kawi green lol

rearsets, adjustable levers, undertail and yosh exhaust, and are those led flushmounts? looks good
thanks. the full yosh sounds great. the only thing on waiting on are stomp grips and a tank pad. should be here by the end of the week

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Nice looking bike! Looks like it's in perfect condition.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
This is still my favorite ZX6R body design. Love the lights, air intake, and tail section in particular.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sweet bike.

Just curious, how's the suspension? I hear that the suspension on the 03-04 636s is set up for 200+ lbs riders.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
yeah seriously. the 2003 6rr had kawi green but the 6r had red, blue, siler, and black
Congrats on the new ride:cheers As for an 03' 6r in green one of my boys had one only way you coud tell if it wasnt an rr was that the rear tire hugger was black.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sweet bike.

Just curious, how's the suspension? I hear that the suspension on the 03-04 636s is set up for 200+ lbs riders.
right now the suspension is very stiff. I'm in fla. right now. i get back tomorrow night, so wednesday I'm going to have it set up for me. every little bump feels like i'm gettin bucked on this thing. but still such a nice bike. its in mint condit. only 7400 miles when i got it. got about 8500 now:banana

1 - 20 of 36 Posts