Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fuckers took it this morning around 3am, it was within 20ft of my door. I'm really anal about my bike being kept in the garage so It doen's get stolen. My cousin took it out for some reason when he worked on his car and didn't bother to roll it back in when he was done and thats when it was stolen.

I WAS trying to sell it
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3255
I'm in a financial bind right now, and don't have theft covg So I'm pretty much fucked. I was supringly calm about the whole situation, had I not had a good evening prior and not been half asleep still I'd have lost it.

So yea, if anyone see's Honda CBR being parted out anytime in the near future let me know

·
Registered
646 Posts
First, where are you from?
Second, not sure how close you are with your cousin, but I would beat his ass silly. Like silly silly. Holy crap, leaving my bike out in the open? Oh hell no. I guess he owes you some doe since he took responsibility of it by touching it and removing it from its safe housing and into the street.
Third, sorry to hear about your loss. Sucks all the same.
Fourth,what color, year, any markings specific to yours, pictures?

ok, im blind. didnt see the link there. thanks man.

·
Registered
691 Posts
That sucks man. You need to have a little talk with your cousin about some money issues I think.

·
Registered
533 Posts
thats horrible

oddly enough, i usually park my bike on the street infront of my house. some guy knocked on my door yesterday and said hey i live down the street and my bike was stolen. he said 2 of his friends were also stolen and they live in the general area. nice guy, it's cool to see fellow riders giving eachother the heads up.

so i went out and bought a garage door opener so i can just leave it in there, can't take chances even though ive lived in this neighborhood my whole life and there isn't a whole lot of crime.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Damn

yeha my I was at my brothers apartment the other weekend in springfield MO and was checking out this guys 954 parked near by. Along this same row of apartments there was a zx-6, r6, and gsxr 750. Anywas next morning the guys is knocking on my brothers door wondering if he saw anything last night. All the bikes were taken! Damn thiefs.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My friend got arrested on his a few months ago, so while he was in jail (which was a load of crap anyways) I took his bike and kept it at my apartment. My bike was there and I just locked both of our bikes to a huge tree, both covered. Next morning I came out, his bike was gone, cover was on the ground. My bike was not even touched, still covered. They cut the chain. So I had to go to the jail were my friend was so I could get a note saying that I am in temparary custody of his bike so I could file with the police. So now he is in jail, and has no bike (which he baught 2 days before getting arrested, and was not registered....it was also on a credit card, with no insurance yet) So he just got screwed, and learned a very valuable lesson at the same time....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I was half asleep when my cuz came and told me about it. After thinking about it for a few hours now, I'm pretty pissed at him. Gonna have a little talk with him here in a min. He has a 240sx and a 300zx. I think I want the Z ;)
This happened not more than 20ft from my window, I ALMOST opened my window last night because it was cool out for once, but decided not too since I usually get woken up by cars coming and going. Had I opened it I woulda heard the fuckers taking my baby been able to come running out the door with roomates and AK47 and stopped this shit from happening, or at the very least followed them.
There are many other bikes in my apt complex, I'm gonna go around after work and give them a heads up as well as the office ppl. It really sucks that this happend, Was trying to sell the thing to bail myself out of a financial bind, so much for that, and so much for fixing my stealth. Guess I'll be keeping my moms civic thats been on loan for a bit longer...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Don't tell them anything. Just hide out a few nights with a butcher knife and as soon as the robbers come, it will probably be more than one. Don't even think just chop one right in the face and tell the other to either tell you where your F4i is or he will end up like his friend.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exhiliration said:
Don't tell them anything. Just hide out a few nights with a butcher knife and as soon as the robbers come, it will probably be more than one. Don't even think just chop one right in the face and tell the other to either tell you where your F4i is or he will end up like his friend.
I think an AK47 would do the trick as well ;)
I think they will be back sometime. I live in a reall nice area, pretty low crime. Its the kinda place where you can leave your front door unlocked daily and have no problems. SO, I think the ppls scope out nicer areas and just see what they can find bikewise. I'm keeping an eye out though ;) There are lots of other garaged bikes in this apt complex, like 5 at least. I hope they come back, I'll be waitin...

·
Registered
623 Posts
randomtask16 said:
I think an AK47 would do the trick as well ;)
I think they will be back sometime. I live in a reall nice area, pretty low crime. Its the kinda place where you can leave your front door unlocked daily and have no problems. SO, I think the ppls scope out nicer areas and just see what they can find bikewise. I'm keeping an eye out though ;) There are lots of other garaged bikes in this apt complex, like 5 at least. I hope they come back, I'll be waitin...
Yeah thats what I would of do. Also, I love the AK47, which version do you have? I didn't know it was legal to register them, its a superb weapon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Bike Got Stolen Too

MY BIKE GOT STOLEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I WAS IN MY OFFICE ON THE 3RD FLOOR I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND THEY HAD MY FUCKING BIKE ON THE BACK OF A PICK UP TRUCK. I TRIED TO CHASE THEM BUT WHEN I ASKED IF ANYONE GOT THE TAG IT SAID LOST TAG IT WAS THE WORST I HAD NO INSURANCE ON THAT SHIT. IT WAS A GIXXER 1000 2001 I HAD JUST HAD IT FOR 1 YEAR I BOUGHT IT ON OCT 2001 AND IT GOT STOLEN ON OCT 2002 I HAD PUT 15000 MILES IN ONE YEAR SO ME AND THAT BIKE BONDED. MAN I AM STILL FUCKING DEPRESSED WHEN I TALK ABOUT IT. NOW I HAVE A Z1000 AND I NEVER LEAVE IT AWAY FROM ME. I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO. THAT IS THE WORST I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR BIKE. :a2 :a2 :a2

·
Registered
584 Posts
man, that blows. And unfortunatelly, there's nothing much that you can do

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
chema104 said:
MY BIKE GOT STOLEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I WAS IN MY OFFICE ON THE 3RD FLOOR I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND THEY HAD MY FUCKING BIKE ON THE BACK OF A PICK UP TRUCK. I TRIED TO CHASE THEM BUT WHEN I ASKED IF ANYONE GOT THE TAG IT SAID LOST TAG IT WAS THE WORST I HAD NO INSURANCE ON THAT SHIT. IT WAS A GIXXER 1000 2001 I HAD JUST HAD IT FOR 1 YEAR I BOUGHT IT ON OCT 2001 AND IT GOT STOLEN ON OCT 2002 I HAD PUT 15000 MILES IN ONE YEAR SO ME AND THAT BIKE BONDED. MAN I AM STILL FUCKING DEPRESSED WHEN I TALK ABOUT IT. NOW I HAVE A Z1000 AND I NEVER LEAVE IT AWAY FROM ME. I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO. THAT IS THE WORST I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR BIKE. :a2 :a2 :a2
Hmm, you type in all caps. I think you deserved it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Exhiliration said:
Yeah thats what I would of do. Also, I love the AK47, which version do you have? I didn't know it was legal to register them, its a superb weapon.
Not sure what the status is on registration, its actually my roomates. I just have 12gauge ;)

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I know exactly how you feel man. All theives should die slow agonizing deaths.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts