Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like i have to sell my bike on my own road track and trail wont give me any thing for it so i think i will take my bissness else where, so my bikes for sale ill have another post on more details and pictures of my bike, so it looks like my 900rr dream is out the window, oh well gusse there always the gsxr 750s

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'll help put the word out there andy....

Bah, I miss you and Justin N Mike.......hit me up some night!

·
Banned
145 Posts
Why are you selling it Andy? You JUST got it painted this year!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
andysf3 said:
Well looks like i have to sell my bike on my own road track and trail wont give me any thing for it so i think i will take my bissness else where, so my bikes for sale ill have another post on more details and pictures of my bike, so it looks like my 900rr dream is out the window, oh well gusse there always the gsxr 750s
What in the fuck did you just say?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
I'll help put the word out there andy....

Bah, I miss you and Justin N Mike.......hit me up some night!
Ahh, your making me all teary eyed... :cry :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Ahh, your making me all teary eyed... :cry :)
Aww, c'mere Fuknut, big mama will make it all better....

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Jokertlr said:
What in the fuck did you just say?
He meant to say something like this "Red bike for sale. Look, man, I've got certain information alright? Certain things have come to light, and uh, ya know, has it ever occurred to you, that uh, instead of uh, you know running around, uh uh, blaming me, given the nature of all this new shit, you know it, it it, this could be a uh, a lot more uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean it's not just, it might not be, just such a simple, uh - you know?"

Tom.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Pass on info to me (price, pics, etc)whenever you ready, I may be interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts