Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone? I was just playing with my digital camera and decided to take a pic.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
Holly Sh*t! Hello HOTTIE!!! yummy! any more?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
japbike said:
Holly Sh*t! Hello HOTTIE!!! yummy! any more?!
Thanks, I don't have anymore pics now but sure i could take some more :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bomb300 said:
I dig the paint scheme you have there.
Yeah i striped her down a while ago. Kawasaki had way to much going on with the fairings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
Oh baby! Wowzerz! and a pitty fan to boot! sweet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
japbike said:
Oh baby! Wowzerz! and a pitty fan to boot! sweet!
That's my boy Chilly, I love that dog he's the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please excuse the dumb question but what is the sugarshack??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
mj31 said:
Please excuse the dumb question but what is the sugarshack??
The sugar shack "was" a sub forum for the ladies to view the male SBN "members" (if you know what I mean) :D WooHooo, but unfortunately, it has been removed due to the Cubby Hole and the problems that was causing SBN and Fred the Webmaster... I guess the guys didn't approve that we women could view male nakedness, while they were not aloud to do so with the women posted....so it came down. Oh look, I made another funny! :lol "came down"? get it?! HA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,027 Posts
Eh, you crack me up Japbike! Yeah, I was pretty down about the cubby hole disappearing... I mean, where am I supposed to get my kicks now?!? :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
japbike said:
The sugar shack "was" a sub forum for the ladies to view the male SBN "members" (if you know what I mean) :D WooHooo, but unfortunately, it has been removed due to the Cubby Hole and the problems that was causing SBN and Fred the Webmaster... I guess the guys didn't approve that we women could view male nakedness, while they were not aloud to do so with the women posted....so it came down. Oh look, I made another funny! :lol "came down"? get it?! HA!
Thanks for the info, it sounded like a good time. I guess i found this Forum just a little to late but I think we can still make it fun :biggrinag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm bored

Sorry for posting another picture but i'm bored and doing this kind of stuff is new to me :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crisg555 said:
hey that's what forums are for.. :popcorn
Your right thanks but posting pictures of me on this page makes me feel desperate. Just kidding but it does feel a little weird. I took a look at your bike , very nice! Must be nice to ride year round :a2
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top