Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i know a lot of people say "get a b***** bike" or "you will outgrow the 500" i still like my first bike. i'm getting a new one when my insurance bracket changes but she will have to last me for at least 3 years. here she is, my 2005 Ninja 500R

Attachments

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
You picked a fine bike to start with.It's good to start small.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
there is nothing wrong at all with that bike. i would love to own another 250/500 myself. They are great little bikes and will teach you alot. i have seen alot of people take them to the track and they have a blast on them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
definately nothing wrong with that bike. nothing wrong with starting small and a bike like that will teach you alot.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Sharp looking bike. Any bike, whether old or slow, is always nice looking when taken care of.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice bike Vampyre, looks good.

BTW, just thought I would say that I have family that lives out in Brick. :dblthumb

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wise move!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking bike.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I started on a Ninja 250 and rode that for 1.5 years til I got my ZX636 and I was still having a blast on the 250 the night before I bought the 636.

Anyone that tells you you'll outgrow a 250 too fast, let alone a 500, is probably a squid with 2" chicken strips :squid

There's more to riding than going WOT in a straight line

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Nice bike dude.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
good looking bike :dblthumb
but this is just funny....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very nice bike.

I started out on a 250R and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
288 Posts
nice bike man i see that u live in brick, im from tuckerton but me and a few buddies are always riding up to seaside and places like that let me kno if u wanna hook up one day and ride

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
whats so funny about the radar detector? huh?!? you know how many times that thing saved me? the cops here know me by name.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I like- good for you. Have fun and be safe!!!

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
oh shit... looks like you've already outgrown the ninja... you gots a radar

1 - 20 of 27 Posts