Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ridin a rocket for five hours is great! :leghump tryin to obey the speed limits... :twofinger i dont see how some of yall post the way you do! get out and ride!!! :eek:

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I'm sick as hell or I would be riding.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
About how far did ya go? It is raining over here........:(

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
How did the bike turn out after you painted it?

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I ride when I want to. I've put 2,000 miles on my ZX9R since I got it. And that was two weeks ago. How many have you done, CHUMP!?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I've put about 180-200 miles on mine.........all neighborhood:headbang

Man i need a liscense :(

·
Registered
681 Posts
Oh shit....daddy let him ride it again.......

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I did about 150 miles today, not a long way but all twisties, longest straight was maybe an 1/8th of a mile :D I love Italian roads!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ca$h said:
About how far did ya go? It is raining over here........:(
around 300 miles. maybe a little less. last time i looked it was at 250. i stoped to talk to some friends. so that took a while. great ride! :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dennisred69 said:
How did the bike turn out after you painted it?
its alright. it looks different. we tried to wet sand the tank with 1000 grit after we painted it and took like 2-3 hours messen with it. then we tried to buffer it with the machine and my dad hit the edges to hard and cut into the primer! so we had to repaint the tank. i told him not to mess with it after that. i mean its not a show bike. small orange peel, but not bad. we checked the local shops and they leave it the way it is after they paint it. we might mess with it later. im just glad to ride. itll get up and go!. im keepin it stickerless. it looks mean!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
firefighter81 said:
I did about 150 miles today, not a long way but all twisties, longest straight was maybe an 1/8th of a mile :D I love Italian roads!
hit a couple of arkansas backroads! i know what ya mean! workin in the twisties! my wheelies suck now! :hshot

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Twinsen said:
I ride when I want to. I've put 2,000 miles on my ZX9R since I got it. And that was two weeks ago. How many have you done, CHUMP!?
around 5,000 since January. just think, 3 months with out ridin it and just back and forth to school and a little here and there. :twofinger oh yeah no license then either! WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
5 hours hu? that's something I pull ever Sunday, not including other days of the week..

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I only got a short ride in today 150-175 miles, hope the weather clears up so I can ride in tomorrow though.

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
Your ass hurts from riding a "rocket" for 5 hours.....that kinda stuck me as an odd thing to say ...........

·
Registered
69 Posts
Me and my buddy did ~800miles yesterday...Rochester, NY to Durham, NC. My ass really hurt and that was on an FZ1.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts