Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sweet. I'm gettin ready to paint mine all black w/ a blue pearl. All I need before I start is a head light and a solo tail.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Schiernbeck said:
You should get some mirror block off plates for it to complete the look.
Yeah, I've been thinking about that...That bike doubles as a track bike so the mirrors come off quite often, anyway...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow, quiet a transformation...kind of like Banner into the HULK, great job, bike looks "tough" as in kick your ass tough

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CBRPhil said:
Wow, quiet a transformation...kind of like Banner into the HULK, great job, bike looks "tough" as in kick your ass tough
It does OK...It also doubles as a track bike and I have a complete second set of plastics for the track...

I've been healing from a broken collar bone I acquired from a lowside at Jennings racetrack in north Florida...It's been 3 months and I think I'm ready to go back, so I'll post the pics with the race ones on when I do...

·
Registered
402 Posts
cool, normally I hate red wheels, but they look good on this bike, maybe a big red RR on each side in the same red as the wheels?

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CBRPhil said:
maybe a big red RR on each side in the same red as the wheels?
I'm still debating on any decals?!?...Who knows????

Here's a recent pic...I'm trying to get back to all black :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nice 900RR, black/black is nice, but I like the red rims with polished lips better :)

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lok said:
Nice 900RR, black/black is nice, but I like the red rims with polished lips better :)
They used to match the bike with the old decals on it...This is the bikenot too long ago...

I'll get the rear black again and polish the lips soon...I've just been too busy trying to keep my house from being destroyed by these hurricanes...

Attachments

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
lookin good man...i like it :) mine is still purdier' though :) when you gonna bring your ass back out to ride bro? hope you are healing up ok though seriously. Nice paint job though man.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reckless01 said:
lookin good man...i like it :) mine is still purdier' though :) when you gonna bring your ass back out to ride bro? hope you are healing up ok though seriously. Nice paint job though man.
I'll give it to ya James...You're bike is purdier :D...I really like the custom job you got...Now if we could only find a way to keep them looking nice :lol

The weather is getting better, and I'm sure we'll be getting some group rides soon...So stay tuned...

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
hell yea man let me know when and where brotha im there :) its been awhile since i got to ride with you fools....i was usually out practicing for the next stunt comp....now its time to ride it like it was meant to be ridden :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
i like it but

They used to match the bike with the old decals on it...This is the bikenot too long ago...

I'll get the rear black again and polish the lips soon...I've just been too busy trying to keep my house from being destroyed by these hurricanes...
i like the bikes with the decals its to bad you cant find some i have the same decals as yours but mine has white in the color scheme it still looks good no matter what though just thought i would send an opinion out. keep it between the ditches

1 - 16 of 16 Posts