Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I can't WAIT till I pick mine up!! I just licked my flatscreen...... :p she's BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Very nice bike Blade, that roadrunner is common among the boards....whats with that..hmm. Nice bike! Oh and screen licking is a habit you should try to break out of;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ca$h said:
Very nice bike Blade, that roadrunner is common among the boards....whats with that..hmm. Nice bike! Oh and screen licking is a habit you should try to break out of;)
The Roadrunner is HRC's mascot (Honda Racing Club, if you dont know). You dont watch AMA or go to any of the races eh? :D

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
japbike said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I can't WAIT till I pick mine up!! I just licked my flatscreen...... :p she's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Japbike, after seeing your pics, you can lick mine anyday!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Moses said:
Japbike, after seeing your pics, you can lick mine anyday!

OK! haha... where in New Berlin? I lived in Milwaukee for a LONG time.. I can only bet that you know that same ppl I do. Don't tell me ppl still cruise Hwy 100 and go "Ho Hunt'n"? haha

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
The Roadrunner is HRC's mascot (Honda Racing Club, if you dont know). You dont watch AMA or go to any of the races

Haven't been watching it enough obviously, lol. I would kill to go to a race though

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ca$h said:
The Roadrunner is HRC's mascot (Honda Racing Club, if you dont know). You dont watch AMA or go to any of the races

Haven't been watching it enough obviously, lol. I would kill to go to a race though
Well...we have Road Atlanta, and you just missed the Daytona 200. I enjoyed the Daytona 200 last year - a must see, at least once (its the only part of Bike Week I really enjoyed). Get there the weekend of the Daytona 200 and stay some of the week following if you want to see some girls your age (there for Spring Break). Otherwise you will get an eyefull of saggy 'stuff', wrinkles, cellulite, and nasty Hardley chicks! :eek: Go to one of the many WERA races throughout GA - visit their website for a schedule (fun to watch, even though it is amateurs).

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
japbike said:
OK! haha... where in New Berlin? I lived in Milwaukee for a LONG time.. I can only bet that you know that same ppl I do. Don't tell me ppl still cruise Hwy 100 and go "Ho Hunt'n"? haha
PM'd response so as not to incriminate myself by the streets and areas that I named off.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Don't like Hondas...but the 600RR is a pretty machine!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts