Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm upgrading from a textile jacket (I've lost weight and its huge on me now, so I sold it) to a leather jacket. I really like the look of the MX-1 jacket, but I notice it has a back hump on it. I don't really care about looking like a fool on the streets with a back hump, but I am concerned about it being uncomfortable. The local shops do not stock them, or any type of jacket with a back hump on it. This will be my everyday/everywhere jacket for commuting and riding both. Would I have to take this jacket off while I am in class because of the back hump, or will it not be in the way?

Is this too much jacket for what I'm going to be using it for? Would I be better off getting the new CR instead? The bike shop down the road stocks these (though not in my size) and I really like the sport fit it has.

I'm also going to be getting some SMX-4 boots. Is there a way I can talk the local shop into cutting me a deal if I buy both? If I buy the jacket at kneedraggers like I plan I can get an extra $50-85 off the boots.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts