Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Blah I hate the beak look every adventure/supermoto has these days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I'm not sure how I feel about the fat tail and the giant hole underneath the tank. I think this may very well be the first MV I don't like.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
That thing is every bit of an adventure bike as the F4 is.

·
13 motorsports
742 Posts
Blah I hate the beak look every adventure/supermoto has these days.
I don't have a problem with the beak action on Ducati bikes, but I certainly agree that the other mfg don't have to follow suit. If you're a brand as known for looks as MV is, I'm surprised they came out with something this disorganized looking. There's a lot of great individual styling cues on this bike, but put them all together and like the others have said, it just looks messy.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
if the weirdness that is the front headlamp assembly was somehow tidied up, I think it "flows" pretty well in profile.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Maybe it's the young kid in me but all the new 2013 bikes are looking awesome!

Not to thread jack but the ktm in particular.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Look I may be missing something but arn't there supposed to be pictures of a bike in this thread, I can't seem to see them, the girl is nice though!

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I don't have a problem with the beak action on Ducati bikes, but I certainly agree that the other mfg don't have to follow suit. If you're a brand as known for looks as MV is, I'm surprised they came out with something this disorganized looking. There's a lot of great individual styling cues on this bike, but put them all together and like the others have said, it just looks messy.
Ducati didn't start the beak. In any case, the "modern" beak is a KTM thing...

And there is history showing beaks way before them...

classapr_600.jpg

1995_DR800S_blue_450.jpg

1 - 20 of 54 Posts