Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently I spoke too soon in the other divorce thread and my ex is far more nuts then I thought. Thank god we were never married.

So I called her out on some shit because I've been noticing lately the change in attitude and personality in my son the last couple weeks. It's been painfully obvious to me that she either isn't home or isn't watching him when she's had him this last month. Mostly based on the amount of bruises all over his legs (which means he's jumping all over shit and getting into things he's not supposed to) but also the things that come out of his mouth. It just isn't normal for a 4 year old, which means his teenager sister has been watching him a lot. I've seen this pattern before, and it usually has to do with her having a boyfriend.

Flash forward to last night when I called her out. Yup, has a boyfriend, and yup, kid is getting ignored by his mom. Her mom also lives with her, so it's either her mom or her daughter watching him most of the time and I told her to give me custody since she's obviously too busy thinking about herself to take care of my son.

So she threatened me with a lawyer and it looks like she's going to finally file paperwork. Which is fine with me. My bases are covered. My paperwork is in order. I've got over a year of 50/50 custody and no judge in their right mind is going to change that now when it's worked for so long. I'm tired of her legs being a revolving door, and I'm tired of her bringing all these dudes around my son (she's had 5 or 6 different guys in the last 1 1/2 years) She lives in the ghetto, literally, while I live in a far better area. She can barely keep jobs and she's managed to stuff 4 people into a 3 bedroom apartment with rickety electric and a leaking roof. I'm hoping Social and CPS get involved because I have nothing to hide and she has everything to hide.

So the main lesson is, don't date chicks with kids, that's how they sucker you in. Once you know the chick is crazy, gtfo. My friends warned me, and I ignored them. If you decide to stick around, don't get the crazy chick pregnant. And for fucks sake, if you do get her pregnant, don't marry her, that's the only saving grace I've had throughout this shit.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update:

I called her bluff on the lawyers and she's backed off for now. I'm sure she has multiple people yapping in her ear about what she needs to do next, but she's told me again in writing that she doesn't want child support so we don't need lawyers. My mom has offered to pony up the cash for me to lawyer up though, so I may just take her up on it and go for full custody. What my ex doesn't seem to understand is that I only have my son's best interest in mind and she's still a selfish bitch only thinking about herself.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Could just make an agreement to take the child and not have the law involved aslong as she agrees to cooperate 100%. Exs sister had her ex do that for her, if there was a problem she would point out the arrangement.
Good thing you avoided that big mess, got away from my ex after she pulled a "pregnancy scare" just to get me to get back with her. Never again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts