Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tomorrow they r doing a stunter special called I live to ride, starts at nine should be pretty interesting, I am no means a stunter but i do like to watch

·
Registered
127 Posts
While I dig seeing as much of this kind of thing as possible the only thought that comes to mind is "scary". :| now there will be even more 16 year olds with R1's and busa's who have no business on any kind of bike. GG MTV.. GG :|

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Fuscat said:
While I dig seeing as much of this kind of thing as possible the only thought that comes to mind is "scary". :| now there will be even more 16 year olds with R1's and busa's who have no business on any kind of bike. GG MTV.. GG :|

true but i believe it to be unavoidable at this point irregardless of any videos :(

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
9 what am or pm

eastern? pacific? central? european? australian? :dunno

·
Registered
127 Posts
gixerking said:
true but i believe it to be unavoidable at this point irregardless of any videos :(

agreed. however MTV airing it just means that 50 times more kids will see it then would have if it was on any other channel or dvd videos. ohh well more insurance cost increases for the rest of us! :(

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
gixerking said:
eastern? pacific? central? european? australian? :dunno
tomorrow as in today or ...tomorrow???

:2eek

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thursday night 9pm for us in Kansas(central)...And I agree with everyone else, after it airs all the rich kids will be asking mommy and daddy for money for a bike that they have no buisness on, just to get themselves hurt......but stunting is getting HUGE so it is bound to happen

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I can't watch it I have to watch MOST EXTREME ERIMIRATION CHARRANGE!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
EricKC said:
I can't watch it I have to watch MOST EXTREME ERIMIRATION CHARRANGE!!
Babbaganoosh!!

LOVE that show

·
Registered
987 Posts
Dam that sucks. More squids in blades and t-shirts wheeling into curbs and giving the rest of us responsable riders a bad name.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
^^ um hmmm... :lol

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i'm sure we will both be watching it...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
You can get it

here.

Real World on two wheels. Pretty much

·
Registered
411 Posts
It wasn't bad....there was one person that pissed me off but other than that it was just alike watching a stunt vid.

Oh and I watched it again today.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The guy that annoyed me had the line of "we do stunts on the streets and it annoys me that people on the road are an inconvience to us"

or when he said.. "The cops will come out with there kids and watch us do our stunt shows but when they change when they put that uniform on and they get on the street"

No dumbass. They didn't change there is a difference between you doing stunts in a closed enviroment then on crowded city streets

1 - 18 of 18 Posts