Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and didn't find a reference to this before at least in the current forum. I didn't check the archive.

How about a forum for MSF-related issues? If we really support new riders completing an MSF course, it would be a good place to go for faq's (sticky created by the MSF instructors on this site?), specific questions, comments on good experiences, issues with a particular course experience, etc.

Maybe elevate New Riders to the same level as General Sportbikes and make MSF a sub-forum under New Riders, or make MSF another sub under General, or?

What do you think?

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I think your idea has real merit. The "New Riders Forum" may share some similar content, not always pertaining to the MSF, so perhaps the existing "New Riders" forum and a new "MSF" forum could be merged into a single, coherant place for such information. Or, possibly, the quantity of content justifies the existence of two separate forums. Regardless, I agree with you that the presence of more MSF-derived content would be a nice addition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts