Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How far in advance do you have to sign up for the MSF course?? Figure most of the people would know best (RacerX).

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
deepends on how full the classes are. some states.....months......some you can get in the same week.

www.msf-usa.org

·
Registered
39 Posts
Assume it'll be 2 months (shouldn't be any longer than that... especially at this time of the year).

·
Registered
27 Posts
You could also try just showing up early the first night of class. Sometimes people don't show up and if you are one of the fist ones there, you can take their place. In PA the classes fill up very quickly so this worked for me.

·
Registered
346 Posts
do this...sign up for a class for whenever is convienient. If you have to wait just show up for another class if you have the time. most of the time someone doesn't show and the spot will be yours. show up early because a lot of others do this. i've did this twice when the first class ended up not suiting my schedual and i got in another class 2 days later just by showing up.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALright, thanks a lot for the response. Wouldn't have thought they would let you in for a different class despite someones absence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts