Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i completed the msf course on friday and passed with only 4 points deduction (it would have been 0 if i payed attention to the instructions)

all i can say is, wow

ive been riding before the course, and now after taking the course i can't imagine riding without it........it put good habits into my system (keeping head up and looking through the turn, using both brakes at all times, counter-steering and counter-leaning)

after taking the course, i was able to throw my f4i around turns like a knife through butter, made my whole riding experience that much better

so all in all, for the new guys who wanna ride, DEFINITLY take this course!

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
^ congrats. I passed yesterday too. Also with 4 point deduction. But that was because 3 of the 4 points were the u-turn box. If you cross the boundaries once, you get 3 points off. :( OH well i passed! now, time for a bike.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I feel it's a must to take the MSF prior to riding. Afterall, didn't most of us take a class to get out drivers license?

Good job guys! I didn't score a perfect. Damn Oklahoma wind threw me off. hahaha

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Congrats man, I also passed my class yesterday. It was fun as hell. I would defenitly suggest begginers to take that class.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I passed my MSF yesterday also (saturday). I only got 1 point deducted, best in my class . The class was a blast, I was a little nervous before getting their, but it was no sweet.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

Congrats on the course. Nice looking bike there too :dblthumb

·
Banned
10 Posts
LMAO you needed instruction on looking through turns, braking, and "counter-steering"? HA HA HA.

Are you one of these people who like grew up and never rode a bicycle routinely fast?

·
Registered
528 Posts
DslrMark said:
Can I get some info on this, Cost and anything else I should know like what not to-do...Thx
Different colleges offer the course at different prices. I've seen prices ranging from $100 to $225+.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts