Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says.

Where can i find all the MSF Course places and where they are located at in my area? Is there a website that i can search on or what? Also when i do a search what should i search for just MSF Course or what?

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info and quick replies! I'm surprised theres only 2 around me in dallas though.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think it is worth taking if you are a new rider. I just finished up the course Sunday. However, if you are experienced, don't waste your time, unless you need to get your license or want your insurance to drop about 10%

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
ocbasbalburg said:
I think it is worth taking if you are a new rider. I just finished up the course Sunday. However, if you are experienced, don't waste your time, unless you need to get your license or want your insurance to drop about 10%
if hes expierenced he could take the ERC...

There were 12 people in my BRC class that have been riding for years. I dont think it would be a bad idea to take the BRC if you never taken it...even if you been riding for years.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ordie said:
if hes expierenced he could take the ERC...

There were 12 people in my BRC class that have been riding for years. I dont think it would be a bad idea to take the BRC if you never taken it...even if you been riding for years.
I meant to say he shouldn't take the beginner course, sorry. Just wondering if you took the course or not? If not, go and take it and spend your money and time and tell me if you thought it was worth it or not. I only owned a bike for about a month, and that is the reason why I took it (also, I needed my license). I don't declare myself a good rider yet or do I know a lot about motorcycles, but this class was the basics of the basics. I learned more reading the DMV book on motorcycles than I did in the class. Also, with the bikes you get, it is a totally different riding experience. The only skill I learned is how to do a u-turn in a 20 foot space.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts