Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
good source of info on roads. I've got one that I could add for the Oxford area that we liked to call the Taylor Loop. It had a little bit of everything.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
ya but thats a 3hr ride up there, which would not be bad to leave early if we have the truck and trailer to haul all the bikes one trip and we cut in on the gas. but i have a old truck but dont have a trailer to haul that many bikes.

so suggestions ?

·
Registered
211 Posts
ya but thats a 3hr ride up there, which would not be bad to leave early if we have the truck and trailer to haul all the bikes one trip and we cut in on the gas. but i have a old truck but dont have a trailer to haul that many bikes.

so suggestions ?
that will be a spring trip once its warm agian. I have a truck, so that would handle two bikes too and we could always rent a trailer like we do when we go to the track. We would want to hit up the roads in Oxford and Tupelo that weekend. I haven't seen some of the ones shown on that map for Tupelo; so the Tupelo ones would be new to me too, even though I am familiar with the Tupelo area.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Be sure to post something up when you come to Tupelo, maybe I could get some people together from around here, and we could just have a HUGE group ride.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Well, they finally posted my comments on Hwy 501. At least the next group that gets the info from that site will be aware of the road conditions.

I'd be up for The Tail of the Dragon, but don't know about when. I think we should be sure it's warmed up a bit:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts