Sport Bikes banner

Mr and Mrs Smith

361 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  sexyicecold 
#1 ·
Well, my wife and I were both looking forward to going and seeing this movie for a while. We both think that Angelina Jolie is extremely sexy and wanted to see her in this movie. So yesteday when the movie came out, we head out to the early evening showing. About 20-25 minutes into the movie the freaking movie projector takes a dump. We along with most other people in the theatre sit and wait for about 1/2 an hour, but only end up getting refund tickets to get us into a different show at a different time. That sucked. I guess we'll try again today.

Angelina did look pretty hot though. :banana

#3 ·
All I can say about Angelina in her dominatrix outfit is WOW!!! I let out a groan when I saw her. The movie is good, with a lot of good one liners. I will buy it just to have on DVD.

#6 ·
it thought it was pretty decent, worth renting but not worth paying 8 bux a ticket. I just heard that batman begins rocks out with its cock out.

#11 ·
jim schmidt said:
That's the one. In addition to being hot, she gave a high caliber performance. The performance in M&MS was phoned in by both of them.
Phoned in from their trailor where they were making sweet, sweet love. :banana
Much to Jennifer Anistons dismay.

#14 ·
i thought it was entertaining....

#15 ·
Entertaining, certainly. Oscar caliber performances, no. Yay for two hotties with guns! I must admit, I'll watch anything Angie's in. I don't care how bad it is. I made my boyfriend sit through "taking lives" just so I could watch my girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.