Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering what a good free program is that I can get off the net that would convert MP3's to Wav files???? I had one once but computer crashed and I dont remember what it was....

Thanks
:DGODFATHER:D

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Hagios said:
Winamp does that just fine--by default it installs a * to .wav plugin (Look under "output plugins")
www.winamp.com
Dosn't it do WAV to MP3 also? I could have sworn you needed to buy the winamp player that does it though. I didn't think it came with the free version.

I been lookin for WAV to MP3 converters. I got an mp3 player, and it does play wav files, but they are alot b***** then mp3. For every 1 wav i could have 6-8 mp3's. I usually just download a trial version, do my conversions, then delete it. If i need to do more conversions then il download another trial version. Works good, but if you convert files all the time then either find a free one or buy one. :D

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
WAV->MP3 is doable, I believe, with a plugin that you buy when you buy the full copy of WA5. The free version will convert anything that it can play through the DirectAudio plugin, to WAV, for free, though.

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that is what I had to begin with....

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Gads GF just ask me... I'll hook ya up on a real piece of software dont cost nuthin, uses the very best there is for conversing any file to mp3 or mp3 to wave. called Simple Player. It beats the shit outta win amp and is 100% free. Uses Frauheoler and Lame code and isnt a bloatware/spyware infested POS like winamp. LOL it cant be good if its 10mb in size and a similar program that does a better job is under 1/2mb now can it...? bloatware sux. dont go for it. bloatware is like real. it just sux. like this picture is indicating........ :D

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts