Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just on Saturday....

Last winter I purchased two Richard Petty "King's Experiance" Driving Packages, one for me, and one for my father-in-law..(He is a Nascar Freak) as X-Mas presents...

We are going this Saturday out to Kansas Speedway to do our 18 Laps each of Driving in a Winston Stock Car....

Any idea what kinds of times are good times to run out there? :eek:nfloor

So uh.....Should I tell them I race motorcycles before I take off in their car? :lao :phatyo

Pics to follow...

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
whew! I thought you were going to say you were buying a suzuki! j/k :D

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
silent_R1 said:
whew! I thought you were going to say you were buying a suzuki! j/k :D
:upyours oh wait i don't own a suzuki anymore.... :banana

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was fun...I actually let my Wife's little brother (well, not really little he is 16) do my run.

So it was him and my father-in law. Come to find out they govern the cars at 120MPH, so I was glad I didn't do it, I can hit 120 in my 4 Ton Suburban :eek:

Those cars are pretty cool, and have quite a bit of horsepower...I was suprised to find out they only have 4 Gears, I was thinking they would have 6 or so...After all a Corvett has 6?

They gear those cars so Tall, that they only need 4, I guess they had restrictor plates in the cars, which limited their HP to like 250HP vs 600...

It was a fun to watch....

They are really good to me, any time I need something done, all he ever wants is a 12 Pack of Beer, so it is more than worth it...

It was really cool to put my little brother in law behind the wheel of a Nascar Car at 16 Years Old....

He won't forget that anytime soon...

1st Pic:

Misty (My Wife) - Ron (Father-Inlaw) - Ron Jr. (Brother-Inlaw) - ME!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
awesome! glad they had a good time. looks like it would've been fun. but your're right, stopping at 120 would've been a let down

1 - 7 of 7 Posts