Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here live in south tex.? I am moving to Harlingen next weekend, my mom, brother, and sister allready live there. I've been several times lately to visit and have absolutely fallen in love with the place. Of course I'll be looking for some people there that can show me the good riding spots and the ins and outs of what the cops are like. I play rock music(guitar and a little drums), and do custom paint jobs on bikes and other small things. I have tons of pics if anyone wants to see. I'm riding a new '05 GSXR 750, yellow and black. I am interested in getting another older bike as well to start riding my wheelies on and maybe getting into the stunting stuff for fun. Don't have my fundage together yet for the second bike, would love to trade some really nice work for an old junker that needs some work. I have a greasy thumb I guess you could call it, a knack for getting engines running well, and putting together frankenbikes. So hit me up will ya.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I know there are a couple of people that live in the rgv over on sanantonioriders.net so you might want to check them out and maybe hook up w/them.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Isn't Harlingen close to S. Padre. Definately hit that place up. Spring Break is really great there. Just really crowded.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts