Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like I'm gonna be moving to Phoenix [hopefully with TWSTA (my g/f) if she doesn't dump before then] in the next month or so - can anyone tell about some good apartment complexes to check into... wanna stay under $1000 for a 2 bedroom and want high speed internet access and a garage would be nice......

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
so you are going huh? another travel assignment?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silent_R1 said:
so you are going huh? another travel assignment?
don't know if i'm going yet or not but i'd be suprised if they didn't offer......

:spank :spank :spank quit stalking me.... :alky

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BuRn__ said:
what part of phx? north/south/east/west? LOTS of complex's in phx and the surrounding cities. lol
not sure which hospital i'll be at yet....
how long to get from one side of the city to the other.... :dunno

·
Registered
981 Posts
badgixxer said:
not sure which hospital i'll be at yet....
how long to get from one side of the city to the other.... :dunno
well....
if its JUST phx, its probably 20-30min freeway from west to east.
if ur talking about the valley in-general, its closer to an hour from west to east.
edit: thats considering traffic on the freeway hasnt backed up. lol

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
badgixxer said:
don't know if i'm going yet or not but i'd be suprised if they didn't offer......

:spank :spank :spank quit stalking me.... :alky

not stalking, just saw your post whilst browsing...sorry, i'll go away now <sniff sniff> :cry

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
silent_R1 said:
not stalking, just saw your post whilst browsing...sorry, i'll go away now <sniff sniff> :cry
just givin ya some shit don't get all butt hurt.... :spank

·
Registered
522 Posts
It depends on what part of Phoenix you really want to live in. I know for a fact that there are new apartment complexes being built everywhere and they all seem pretty nice. Maybe you outta check out rent.com

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lok said:
It depends on what part of Phoenix you really want to live in. I know for a fact that there are new apartment complexes being built everywhere and they all seem pretty nice. Maybe you outta check out rent.com
yep i've been looking at rent.com but dopn't know what the neighborhoods are like where the apts are located - is there an area of town i should avoid...

·
Registered
981 Posts
badgixxer said:
yep i've been looking at rent.com but dopn't know what the neighborhoods are like where the apts are located - is there an area of town i should avoid...
im gonna jump out and say south phx. its not the best part phx has to offer.
the west valley over in Goodyear/Avondale and west Glendale are all having new apartment complex's built every day. i used to live out there and there's complex's everywhere. if u catch a new one that was just built like my brother did, u can get like $2000 off ur rent of 3-4 mo free. they have killer deals

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
muchas gracias....
looking forward to rideing with you guys/gals when i get out there, maybe even kick back a few :alky :alky :alky :alky :alky

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gonna be at Good Samaritan Hospital in downtown

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is there In & Out Burger or Tommy's in Phoenix

·
Registered
981 Posts
badgixxer said:
is there In & Out Burger or Tommy's in Phoenix
never heard of Tommy's. but the only In & Out's i know of are the 1 in the east valley, and the one on Dysart and the I-10 fwy where i used to live.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yep, I've never heard of Tommy's either, but there are plenty of In-N-Outs here. One at Tatum and the 101, I-17 and Yorkshire/Union Hills, 83rd Ave and Bell, one in Avondale, and One at Stapley and US60 (I think). So no need to worry about that, they're usually by freeways for easy access.

Anyway, as far as suggestions as to where to look, I'd suggest Northwest Phoenix, Northeast Phoenix, Peoria, Scottsdale or Paradise Valley. Those are all relatively new/nice areas and should be pretty close Good Sam (within 20 minutes easily).

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tommys is an awesome burger place in LA!
But in and out will do! Thanks for all the info.
Should be there around the middle of the month

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yea there are in&out's all over the place

·
Registered
920 Posts
Well i am also going to be there with Badgixxer since he didn't mention me! I can't wait to meet you all too!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'd say North West Phoenix, Glendale (101/I-17 area) is nice and still affordable.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts