Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it's official I took a job in Phoenix (13 week contract) so TWSTA and I will be leaving either the 19th or 20th of this month (a lil over a week from now) so we're hopeing for a good turnout for this Friday's Olathe ride since it will be our last Olathe ride of the year :twofinger
but don't worry while you guys are getting snowed on we'll be soaking up the sun.... :cool:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
badgixxer said:
well it's official I took a job in Phoenix (13 week contract) so TWSTA and I will be leaving either the 19th or 20th of this month (a lil over a week from now) so we're hopeing for a good turnout for this Friday's Olathe ride since it will be our last Olathe ride of the year :twofinger
but don't worry while you guys are getting snowed on we'll be soaking up the sun.... :cool:
I love Phoenix, well actually the Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler area, Hella honey's there. It is a little hot thier but at least it's not humid. Make sure you have a couch I can crash on in case I decide to fly out there, I need a vacation.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Why don't you have a big get together I don't have anything going on this weekend. No bike to ride.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
wish you luck meng and we be here when you return :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
company i'm gona be working for just called now i may be leaving sunday - yes this sunday to be there monday....
guess i better start packing....
ZT we had a spare bedroom in San Jose and you and everybody else never showed up for some awesome riding - Laguna Seca was 40 minutes away for trackday of the gods....

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i'll be out on Friday for sure in my leathers, with Joe. Hey Clay, start making phone calls, I can't do PR every week you know :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
badgixxer said:
13 weeks only puts you at most into the middle of November. You'll be back in time for all the snow. :twofinger

j/k - have fun out there. I was looking at AZ during my job search. It looked like a great place. Be sure to learn all about rattlers - those buggers turn up all over the place in AZ.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silent_R1 said:
i'll be out on Friday for sure in my leathers, with Joe. Hey Clay, start making phone calls, I can't do PR every week you know :)
i don't have any numbers to call....... :a2

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i guess i had better get on it then hmmm?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silent_R1 said:
i guess i had better get on it then hmmm?
duh dork :twofinger :lol :D

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
APEX said:
hey stranger, where you been hiding?
I've been busier than a one arm paper hanger with a jock itch... workin 12 hour shifts, no time to brouse the internet, just enough time to eat, shit, shower, and sleep.... hopefully in that order..... :leghump

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Good luck man. I love Phoenix too. Great sunsets and that campus area around ASU just rocks. Year round riding is a plus too.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
don't know ya but your one lucky bastid. i know a few cats that live out that way.

in a few yrs i hope i'll be out there as well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts