Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am bored out of my skull and am thinking of things to do when I get off work. Does anyone out there know of any good movies that just came out on video(dvd)? I don't care what genre, just as long as I don't think I wasted 2.5 hours of my life outside of work!

·
Registered
233 Posts
We just watched "Guess Who" last night with Bernie Mac and Ashton K. It was great! Laughed my ass off :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Have you seen Hitch yet? It's with Will Smith.. funny as hell

·
Registered
6 Posts
there's something about knowing your daughter's not getting violated that lets a man rest at night- percy jones (guess who?)

·
Registered
233 Posts
swaugie said:
there's something about knowing your daughter's not getting violated that lets a man rest at night- percy jones (guess who?)
Yeah, I thought BMac was pretty funny in it. We got Assault on Precinct 13 too...but I fell asleep on it. *sigh*

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Definitely see "Downfall" the movie that was made about the last days of Hitler. I promise you, you will see some of the best acting ever seen on film. They could not have found a better actor to play Hitler. Excellent movie all around.

·
Registered
207 Posts
We recently watched Sideways. It was very funny. This past weekend we watched part of Be Cool... what we saw of it seemed to be a decent rental. The DVD kept freezing on us, so we stopped watching it.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Hitch was execelent....

I saw a few pr0n vids that really blew my mind recently..... made by Naughty America. Best adult video I have ever seen. Great quality, knock out gal, believable story and fekkin funny as all get out!! I had 2 of them didnt ever watch em as alot I have I dont watch more than a moment and delete.... I have gigs of pr0n vids and only a few I will actually keep or go looking for more of but NA RULES I highly reccomend anyone looking for a good nasty vid check them out.... top notch stuff.

I need to find more passes into there again for updates..... :D

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Vixen0218 said:
We recently watched Sideways. It was very funny. This past weekend we watched part of Be Cool... what we saw of it seemed to be a decent rental. The DVD kept freezing on us, so we stopped watching it.

Yeah I tried to watch Sideways, and couldn't find the humor in it. Perhaps I'm not the "target" age group, but this is really one I would not personally sugget to anyone under the age of 30.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yea, I thought Sideways got too much hype. SAW was a really good movie. As alreasy stated so was Guess who and Hitch. Kinda corny but so was white chicks.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Kung Fu Hustle came out yesterday and I picked it up. Holy shit that movie was crazy. It's like a crazy funny Matrix movie. There was shit going on in there that made me say Holy Shit like 20 times. It's one for the collection for sure.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Million Dollar Baby
Friday Night Lights
National Treasure
In Good Company

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
bajjer9 said:
that bruce willis flick hostage was pretty good
I was quite surprised by that movie. :dblthumb

Another good movie is Hide and Seek with Deniro

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Or for some really good, kinda serious movies.

The Life Of David Gale
American History X
Rosewood

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Van Wilder

1 - 20 of 21 Posts