Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of riding various Japanese4-bangers, I bought a used 2k RC51. WHOA. Night & day difference in clutch work, powerband, and overall feel.

Previous owner added a PowerCommander and pipes. The RC is a monster bike which is definitely going to be a challenge to master.

Anyone have a recommendation for a track school in Northern California?

·
Registered
321 Posts
VTwinRob said:
After years of riding various Japanese4-bangers, I bought a used 2k RC51. WHOA. Night & day difference in clutch work, powerband, and overall feel.

Previous owner added a PowerCommander and pipes. The RC is a monster bike which is definitely going to be a challenge to master.

Anyone have a recommendation for a track school in Northern California?
Ahh, another human has discovered the "ways of the force"... :)

Hook up with some RC51 specific forums, such as, rc51.com, rc51.org, they have all that kind of info, and most of them are in Ca too. I live on rc51.com, my garage is there! :D

ceh

ceh

·
Registered
5 Posts
rob i to am just finding out about the twin. bought an 04 and holy sh*t. my r1 is fast but it just dosn't compete. acually my bikes sit in my living room (apartment) and just noticed 3 shirts sitting on it. enough said

·
Registered
321 Posts
dutch said:
rob i to am just finding out about the twin. bought an 04 and holy sh*t. my r1 is fast but it just dosn't compete. acually my bikes sit in my living room (apartment) and just noticed 3 shirts sitting on it. enough said
Give us pics man, pics!! :)

ceh

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone - glad to be here. Will post pics when I'm back on a hi-speed connection, as my neighborhood has no DSL or broadband available yet and it takes forever to do things like pic posts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the '51! :twofinger I have an '03 RC and an '01 929....I have to FORCE myself to ride the 929 with guilt :lol

BTW, I have dial-up and I posted a pic....weak excuse :leghump

·
Registered
321 Posts
Don't feel bad, I commute on my gixxer 1k!!!! :lol :lol

I think everybody knows I am pic posting ho!! :lol :lol

The seat be wet everytime I ride these two!! :lol

ceh(never grew up)

·
Registered
5 Posts
cehowardrx7 you really are a pic posting ho ain't ya j/k. i see you around three forums i search and you are there motorush, speedzilla and here. i do admit though you did an excellent job

·
Registered
321 Posts
dutch said:
cehowardrx7 you really are a pic posting ho ain't ya j/k. i see you around three forums i search and you are there motorush, speedzilla and here. i do admit though you did an excellent job
Heh, heh..Not only am I am pic postin ho, I am a ride freak too.

That pic about was taken a couple weeks ago, and I got 43,500 miles on the 01 gixxer, and the 03 RC51 has a cool 23,900 miles.

Speedzilla is my home.. :lol Haven't been on motorush lately, and SBN is my second home. :D dcsportbikes.com is my third home. :) Sheesh, if I am not riding, or cleaning my bikes, and I am surfing the motorcycles forum.

At my age, I have nothing to save, I got to use it all. :D

Sheesh, I have LEARNED a ton by surfing the motorcycle forums, and even more benificial, I have met a ton of super friends in these forums. That my friend, is priceless. :)

Safe riding to ya,

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts