Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ride Naked
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Oh man, that was crazy! I hate spiders! Vid gave me the chills. Did you click up top on "mouse" or "spider"??? GROSS pics...
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No..actually I didn't...what I saw was enough to freak me out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,759 Posts
Man.....spiders are all calm. Then all of a sudden. BAM. Its over.


:barf

 

·
From back in da' day
Joined
·
2,777 Posts
thats fuckin nasty man :barf i mean holy shit thats awful!! i HATE spiders!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,267 Posts
Time for round 2.... drop azzkikin spidy in the tank with teh pirannah and see who kiksazzz... Ever see the mouse swimmin in the pirannah tank? The mouse struggling to get away, the fish like a mini version of jaws tearing huge chunks of the mouse away... the mouse made it to the surface 2 times then it was done. Under 5 minutes it was skelatonized... stripped bare :eek: by one small fish about the size of the mouse maybe smaller. Nature has some evil devices....

Had a friend get bit by a brown recluse when we were dirtbikin. It got him on the front of his leg as he put his boot on. He thought nothing of it. Couple hours later he says I must have hit my shin on a tree. It hurts like hell! Back at our trucks he pulls his boot off to see a huge red/purple swelling covering the entire front of his shin! Looked like he broke his leg it was so swolen but the bone was fine.

He went to the ER and was admitted to ICU for over a week! He almost lost the leg! He still has a giant divet missing from his leg where the vemnon liqufied the meat right to the bone!!! :eek: That dam spider is a itty bitty little fuker too.... under 1/2 inch across the outside of the legs!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
stupid mouse... if i was to see a spider double my size... i would RUN.... and not sniff on the ground and just stand there.... stupid mouse !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
bugeyed said:
Poor mouse. And it has to be a white one too. Someone murdered him by sticking him with the spider. Where is SPCA when you need those fucks.
DUDE... it is a feeder mouse... that is its purpose. Not everything is cute and cuddly. If it makes you feel any better, the mouse was paralyzed pretty quick, and probably felt very little after that point. :rolleyes

You're right though, we should domesticate tarantulas and train them to eat lettuce and carrots... :bitchslap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
matt365 said:
DUDE... it is a feeder mouse... that is its purpose. Not everything is cute and cuddly. If it makes you feel any better, the mouse was paralyzed pretty quick, and probably felt very little after that point. :rolleyes

You're right though, we should domesticate tarantulas and train them to eat lettuce and carrots... :bitchslap
:lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
968 Posts
matt365 said:
DUDE... it is a feeder mouse... that is its purpose. Not everything is cute and cuddly. If it makes you feel any better, the mouse was paralyzed pretty quick, and probably felt very little after that point. :rolleyes

You're right though, we should domesticate tarantulas and train them to eat lettuce and carrots... :bitchslap
I used to have a South American Pink Toe that would eat raw hamburger. Tie the stuff to a string and dangle. Great when you run out of crickets.
 

·
Ride Naked
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Had a friend get bit by a brown recluse when we were dirtbikin. It got him on the front of his leg as he put his boot on. He thought nothing of it. Couple hours later he says I must have hit my shin on a tree. It hurts like hell! Back at our trucks he pulls his boot off to see a huge red/purple swelling covering the entire front of his shin! Looked like he broke his leg it was so swolen but the bone was fine.
He went to the ER and was admitted to ICU for over a week! He almost lost the leg! He still has a giant divet missing from his leg where the vemnon liqufied the meat right to the bone!!! :eek: That dam spider is a itty bitty little fuker too.... under 1/2 inch across the outside of the legs!
You mean something like this? I'm going to be nice and just post the little pic. :barf If you want to see them all in all of their glory, clicky: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/10729-8.asp
 

Attachments

·
My fanclub is here
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
That spider is a badass pet. I'd like to throw a couple bigass Preying Mantis in with him. Roman style baby! I don't care who you are that $hit is scary when he first comes out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
crx81 said:
You mean something like this? I'm going to be nice and just post the little pic. :barf If you want to see them all in all of their glory, clicky: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/10729-8.asp
Wow man, that is pretty incredible. Hard to believe that spider had enough venom to do that kind of damage... I guess it's called "Cellular Necrosis"?

I wonder if they received immediate medical attention to remove some of the venom before it started doing its work if the damage wouldn't have been that bad... think of how much pain you would have from a wound like that... shit man. :cut
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top