Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a bottle and tried it.....i think it sucks. kinda tastes like cough syrup :barf

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I think Code Red tastes like cough syrup.

I digged it. Prob would get sick of it easily if I had too much. I do like Livewire though.

I bet PB becomes the next mixing drink hype thing though.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EricKC said:

I digged it. Prob would get sick of it easily if I had too much. I do like Livewire though.

I bet PB becomes the next mixing drink hype thing though.

:lol yeah i dont doubt that all of the fru fru drinkers will be all over this one. as far as mixed drinks go for me, i cant get past red bull vodka's and crown and coke :leghump

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
redbull vodkas freaking RAWK! :2devil :2devil

·
Registered
981 Posts
EricKC said:

you can never have too much. i drink MD like its water. i buy 4 12pack cases at a time. lol

edit: my "wallpaper" goes pretty much around my whole apt..its only a studio tho and have somemore boxes to still put up. heh

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
I like code red.....that baja its a pastel green color one or what ever its called is nasty, tastes like what an old folks home smells like, you get what I'm saying?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Oh and do you see my avitar? Thats what mountain dew does to you.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Spawns children?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i love code red but that pitch black stuff loos like sewage.....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chicw/speed said:
I like code red.....that baja its a pastel green color one or what ever its called is nasty, tastes like what an old folks home smells like, you get what I'm saying?

mmmmmmmm femaldahyde (sp?) :lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
shit always been a regular guy myself if it aint broke dont fix it all the shit like live wire and code red and pitch black forget that just the good old green stuff for me

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
pride2ridegsxr said:
shit always been a regular guy myself if it aint broke dont fix it all the shit like live wire and code red and pitch black forget that just the good old green stuff for me
ya gotta try new things every now and then - live a little.... :lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
Actually the kid in my avitar doesn't need anything for him to act like that. If anyone knows my husband they know my son is just like him. Life is there caffine.

·
Registered
765 Posts
BuRn__ said:
you can never have too much. i drink MD like its water. i buy 4 12pack cases at a time. lol

edit: my "wallpaper" goes pretty much around my whole apt..its only a studio tho and have somemore boxes to still put up. heh
That really is sad. Whats next - a refrigerator box as an entertainment center? :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts