Oh f*ck, more angles of the first pic.

·
Registered
731 Posts
nice pics....

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea Jason Britton seems like he would be cool to watch. You son got an eyeful.....

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was wondering how big that show/event was. Maybe next year I'll go. Sac is wierd, there's a lot of sportbikers riding around town, but I rarely see anyone in the twisties on weekends. There must be a lot of stunters or just posers...

·
Registered
912 Posts
nice stuff.... Wish i could be there

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
laserb said:
I was wondering how big that show/event was. Maybe next year I'll go. Sac is wierd, there's a lot of sportbikers riding around town, but I rarely see anyone in the twisties on weekends. There must be a lot of stunters or just posers...
It's not a huge event, but not tiny either. It was at the Arco arena Sat. and Sun. There was freestyle MX, Supermoto, car and bike show and shine, and stunt. This was the first Motorfest, so hopefully they will be back next year b***** and better.

Do you live around Sacramento, If so where do you ride with twisties. Most of the roads in and out of Sac are freeways. There are both stunters and posers, but no more than one would expect to find in a city. I personally don't fall into either catagory. I just like to get on my bike and go, I don't need an audience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts