Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Useing only this website I was able to sell my FZ1 to a guy from Iowa, funny thing was He was originaly from Urbana where I'm from and even grew up next door to my dad and his family. Thats freaky but anyway I'm done riding for at least five years or more. I have a beutiful 3 yr old daughter and a baby boy due in November. And after getting a ticket for going 115MPH in a 55 a couple years back I haven't been having as much fun, can't be careless or use the bike to its potential, and since it definitley isn't a track bike I couldn never do that anyway, cause its hard enough to get out for a few hours finding somone to watch my girl. I hope to be back soon though and can't wait to see the kinda bikes that are out in 5 or 10 years. :fiddy

·
Registered
169 Posts
Bikes are always available to go back to. Enjoy your daughter and take care of her. She's first, and I'm glad you see that. Best of luck man.

·
loner
201 Posts
dude, do you have any idea how much children go for now-a-days? you could get 3 or 4 bikes for just one of them!

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Everytime I take my 4 year old with me, I keep hearing, faster Daddy, faster...

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Its good that you have your priorities straight. Sad that you can't have both though.

Has anyone else noticed that only F4i owners (with the exception of 'hatred') have responded? And two of them have the color I wanted.

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
hozhead said:
Has anyone else noticed that only F4i owners (with the exception of 'hatred') have responded? And two of them have the color I wanted.
Might as well keep it going...

You can always get another bike. You can't replace lost time with your family.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yes, bikes will always be around but your daughter is only young once. Perhaps you can buy another one when she is older, like her teens, and you can be one of the "kewl" dads with a motorcycle.

·
Registered
488 Posts
hatred said:
dude, do you have any idea how much children go for now-a-days? you could get 3 or 4 bikes for just one of them!

+2! Not to mention the fact that the bike wont steal as much money out of your pocket..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts